Thursday 14 April 2011

"For an ongoing project I was inspired by an episode of Restoration man in which a church is renovated into a family home. With this being my task at hand the programme offers a great deal of influence and ideas which i could alternate into my own design ideas. I hope to create a modern home with original features, restored and brought up to date. By doing this it also reflects its original Gothic and medieval feel. One of the ideas I have had is have revealed brick work. I would do this through  the interior of the property with the use of canvas styled dividing walls which would reflect light in and around the building."

The URL address below is a direct link to the episode which has inspired my possible design outcomes.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-restoration-man/episode-guide/series-1/episode-3

No comments:

Post a Comment