Tuesday 24 May 2011


This is  perspective shot take from my sketch up model on AD109. With in this renovated church i have created an open spaced living area with  a great source of natural light being received from the dinning room wall windows. I have used signature colours through out the interior making everything compatible and creating a unique style to the property. 


Above is the open spaced living area over looking from the front door with visibility and in clear reference towards my aimed living plan.  I have included a wall barrier separating the stair and balcony area and also to accommodate a modern fire place frame.


This is my kitchen area combined with a breakfast area adjacent to the dinning room area. 
I have used a concrete floor to represent the gothic appeal to the building and this also creates a urban, industrial and modern twist to this family home. 


The master bedroom is spread out over the whole width of the property taken full advantage of the area provided. I have converted selected exterior walls and converted these into glass walls as to gain natural light and fantastic landscape views of the surrounding country side. 





No comments:

Post a Comment